Saturday 24 December 2011

Thank you and Happy Christmas!


So, it's finally Christmas. Everything has been done very late here this year. I have been absolutely swamped with work in the last few weeks and am very behind.

Today the tree has finally gone up, I made a wreath from some holly and ivy I picked up on this afternoon's walk, and we've baked some sensational vegan mince pies for my vegan sister using Vanessa Kimbell's instant mincemeat recipe. And to my surprise, they are even better than the "regular" ones I made last week!

I just wanted to write a quick post to thank everyone or all their support this year. It's been such a fantastic year, from winning awards, to cooking alongside top chefs and meeting so many fantastic people. I know there are even better things in the pipeline for 2012 which I can't wait to share with you all.

Thank you for reading my blogs and I wish you and your families a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful 2012!

Love,

Charlotte X

The tree finally is put up!

My homemade wreath - took 15 minutes to make and was FREE!

Mince  pies fresh out of the oven


No comments:

Post a Comment