Wednesday 16 November 2011

Bite n Write





Just a very quick post as I am absolutely snowed under, but I wanted to let you know that I will be speaking at Bite n Write in Birmingham this weekend. This promises to be a really great day, and I know that so many of my favourite bloggers are going to be there, which is incredibly exciting to all be able to get together again and meet new faces.

It should be a really exciting and informative day. I'm looking forward to picking up lots of tips on how I can improve things here too. For more information on what's going on and how to get tickets, take a look at the Bite n Write website.

Thank you to the wonderful Annie Ko for all her hard work in putting together this event.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, see you there! looking forward to your talk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise! Looking forward to seeing you there!

    ReplyDelete