Tuesday 6 September 2011

My diary for September

Just a quick post to let you know where you can see me over the coming weeks.

Feast of Dorset

I will be cooking on Sunday 18th September alongside Mat Follas and one of my food heroines, Rose Prince. Please do come along if you are in Dorset that weekend. It's a wonderful festival in my hometown of Wimborne, in Dorset. http://www.feastofdorset.com/

Food Innovation and Development Network Free From Conference

I will be speaking on Thursday 22nd September in the afternoon at this exciting conference, to be held at Daventry. I am thrilled to be speaking alongside Michelle Berriedale-Johnson of the FreeFrom Food Awards and www.foodsmatter.com and Lucinda Bruce-Gardyne, Founder of Genius Gluten Free amongst others.  http://www.fdin.org.uk/seminars/freefrom-allergy-intolerance/

Tetbury Food Festival

I am delighted to be cooking alongside the wonderful Xanthe Clay of the Telegraph and Tom Herbert of the fabulous Hobbs House Bakery on Sunday 24th September at the Tetbury Food Festival. As you may know, I spend much of my free time up in the Cotswolds, which may become our adopted home, so I very much look forward to cooking some delicious dishes using he best of local produce.

I'll fill you in with October and November dates nearer the time. I'll be cooking in Dorset and speaking in Bimingham according to the diary as it stands!

No comments:

Post a Comment