Friday 16 September 2011

Feast of Dorset - this weekend!


This weekend, I will be cooking at one of the best food festivals in the country, Feast of Dorset.










A secret garden in the heart of my home town, Wimborne in Dorset, is a home to a celebration of the very best of regional food and drink for the weekend.
Top chefs and food writers including Mat Follas, Rose Prince, Anna del Conte, Lesley Waters and of course, moi, will be showing you how to make some great recipes we love. There will also be debates and many excellent food stalls on show.
Writing for the Telegraph recently, Rose Prince described Feast of Dorset as:  “Everything that is truly great about West Country food can be found at Feast of Dorset, one of my favourite festivals”
For more information on what’s on, take a look at this link: http://www.feastofdorset.com/whats-on
I will be cooking some delicious gluten and wheat free desserts, using the best local, seasonal fruits. Please do come along and say hi. I’m on at 12pm on Sunday 18th September. I’ll fill you all in on how it goes next week. See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment