Wednesday 19 October 2011

An interesting lunch, let's say

I just thought I would share this with you quickly.

I recently went to lunch at the delightful James Ramsden's house. James was working on this piece for the Guardian Word of Mouth:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2011/oct/07/the-worst-menu-ever-devised

As a much more articulate writer than me, I urge you to read his piece, but I just thought I would share the photos with you. Please do share your thoughts of your guilty pleasures...


Les canapés


Kipper and kiwi: a match made in heaven ?!


The most successful lunch dish


The sausage crumble was actually ok with the addition of some fennel seeds. Cabbage in milk....just no




The pie was really nice, apart from the turnip

And finally....


No comments:

Post a Comment